- Analyzing stocks fundamentally and screening news flow.
- Synthesizing and realizing research reports.
- Assessing investment opportunities such as primary market and arbitrage strategies.
- Preparing initial public offering financing (IPO).
Cell: +33 6 61 76 65 89
Undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education
- a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II (associated to Sorbonne Universités SU);
- a Master of Arts in Diplomacy with specialization track in Geopolitics, Law and International Economy from École Diplomatique Internationale de Paris EDIP (later merged into école des Hautes Études Internationales et Politiques HEIP and Centre d’Études Diplomatiques et Stratégiques CEDS; both members of Institut des hautes études économiques et commerciales INSEEC U) organized with association Académie internationale de Géopolitique and association Centre de Politique Internationale de la Sorbonne CPIS, both affiliated to Université Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I (Hautes études Sorbonne arts et métiers Université HeSam Université);
- a Master in Global Management from European Business School EBS Paris (Institut des hautes études économiques et commerciales INSEEC U);
- a Master in Law, Economics and Management with specialization track in Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiations from Université Paris-Sud Paris XI (now known as Master in European & International Law with specialization track in Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiations from Université Paris-Saclay);
- and, the TRIUM Global Executive Master of Business Administration MBA from Leonard N. Stern School of Business (New York University NYU); London School of Economics and Political Science LSE (University of London); and, école des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris HEC Paris School of Management (Université Paris-Saclay); #1 overall Executive MBA, #1 in international experience and #1 in work experience according to the Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2014.